Tuesday, April 21, 2009

April Design Team Favorites . . .

Did you catch Rita's fantabulous projects in the gallery this month? I just adore how she used the rainbows and sunshine on this one! April was filled to the brim with delights. I polled the design team to find out what their favorites were and this is what they had to say . . .

Rita: I'd have to say my favorite kit items were all the brightly colored FP Whimsy papers. I'm a huge fan of bright fun colors, so these just really popped for me!

Jenni: I love the tiny letter stickers. I keep pulling different colors in on different kits. They are just the perfect size and the blue-green color this month was to die for!

Michelle: I would definitely have to say my favorite product of the kit was a two way tie...the patterned paper because I could use my xacto (one of myfave things to do) and the Kaiser Pearls. I just love the dimension that the pearls give a layout.

Keisha: I have to say that I loved the die cut flowers!! They were funky & cute...great to layer with!! But it's really hard to pick one!!

Ranjini: Favorite kit item is a toughie. I loved so many things - the polka dot diecut paper of course, but then I also loved the crystal glass-like brads. Hmmmmmm I think, though, if I have to decide, my very favorite was the blue flower shaped buttons. Something rather small, but so utterly charming!

Doris: I was charmed by the rainbow rub-on. It added a delightful touch of whimsy.

What was your favorite?

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment