Monday, June 22, 2009

Lovely Layering . . .

There were so many delightful layouts and projects posted in the gallery that I really wanted to link them all here. I decided to narrow down my choices a bit by focusing on layering. We have some women with truly stellar layering abilities among us . . .This charming cake was created by jojo. Isn't it scrumptious? It would make such a delightful centerpiece at a baby or wedding shower.
This gorgeous layout is from AmesOx. I love her repetitive use of circles and the detailwork in that flower. It all perfectly enhances the beauty in her photo.
Another WOW. Amazing clustering on this one by Jan. So much great detail and yet it perfectly enhances her photos and even leads us down to the sweet couple at the bottom of her design.
Thanks for the inspiration!
P.S. Sign in over at JBS Mercantile and you can leave these ladies a little personal thank you in their galleries.
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. We all know I am a huge fan of layering and these creations are soo inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my cake!!!
    Really made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thank you so much for picking my LO! I was so suprised when I saw it, made my day. I really loved June's kit, it was so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete