Thursday, May 6, 2010

Art by Amanda Johnson

I always love to see how Mandi sees paper. She brings such a very fresh perspective to the team.

I was also delighted to know that she loves that bit of vintage trim as much as I do. I read about the trim hoarding on her blog this morning and was happy to know I was in such good company. I am not a hoarder by nature, so I'm ashamed to admit that I haven't even cut into mine yet. I just keep glancing at it lovingly. There are a handful of the April Add-on Kits that contain the glorious trim left. Maybe I should snag one more?
Thanks for the inspiration Mandi!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - what an uncluttered, simplistic, and refreshing style! These layouts look so cool. You make me want to try this style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day to all. Love these pages!
    LenaS

    ReplyDelete