Monday, May 31, 2010

Birthday Card by Amanda Johnson

This year my brother turns 27 on the 28th. I wanted to hand make a card, but most of the time my cards end up really girly. I thought I would keep it simple with some ledger paper (manly!) and a a frame rub on to surround the numbers of his age. After rubbing the frame onto the paper, I cut out the inside and stitched the paper down to some craft cardstock which I had cut to 6"x12" and folded in half. Lastly, I rubbed the numbers inside of the frame and wrote a clever sisterly sentiment on the inside. He loves vintage almost as much as I do, so I think he will like the card- especially because it accompanies a pair of vintage sterling silver cufflinks I've been stowing away especially for this day.

Supplies
paper:
rub ons:
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment