Friday, June 25, 2010

July Peeks!

The July kit is perfect for summer scrapping! It's filled with hot yellows, oranges, and reds with a cool light blue backdrop that reflects the summer sky. This first layout is from Danielle. Isn't it genious how she punched stars through her layers. Clever girl!

Personally, I (Doris) just couldn't wait to get started with the Bazzill diecut circle strips. I immediately envisioned multi-colored bits of patterned paper peeking through. I love it when what I see in my mind actually blossoms on the page.

From Cheryl we have this darling page with vintage vibe. Simple sweetness.
There's lots more July inspiration coming soon! The gallery goes live next week! Midnight on the 30th! Check back here Monday too. We've got three more guest bloggers lined up. Until then, if you're looking for more inspiration, check out Cheryl's new site Cartwheels in My Mind. JBS was their sponsor this month and you can see many more charming pages there featuring our new release Play Date.
Pin It!

1 comment: