Thursday, July 7, 2011

Welcome to the JBS Team Mindy Miller!

Hi! My name is Mindy Miller and I thrilled to be joining the JBS team!

A little about me...I call Kansas home and am a corporate attorney by day, crafter by night. What a combo, right? Scrapbooking is my first love, but I also enjoy card making and other crafts. And when I'm not working or crafting, I love to travel, read and watch the latest and greatest HBO show (think True Blood and Game of Thrones).

I started scrapbooking back in the mid-90s when I was in college and instantly knew it was my perfect hobby. Scrapbooking allows me to combine so many things I enjoy -- from graphic design to writing -- and is my creative outlet.

While I have consistently crafted throughout the years, I renewed my interest a little over two years ago. It was then that I began to incorporate sewing and vintage elements into my work. I still consider my style to be driven by graphic design, but I am also inspired by color and like to add a modern vintage touch to my projects. I want to stay true to my style, but I always like to try new techniques and challenge myself. Joining this team is surreal, but I am so excited to get started.

Welcome to the team Mindy! We think you and JBS will indeed be a picture perfect match! :)
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats, Mindy! What a great layout! I'm looking forward to being on the team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray Mindy! Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Mindy, congrats and welcome to the team!!
    Ranjini

    ReplyDelete