Thursday, May 31, 2012

A Fabulous Birthday Wish from Ranjini Malhotra

Today we have a super birthday card with a summer vibe from designer Ranjini Malhotra who writes, "I used Jenni's cabbage flower clear acrylic stamp to create this sweet card. I chose to highlight the stamped image of the left side of the card. I used Jenni's Acrylic Paint Dabber in Speckled Egg and stamped three cabbage flowers on the left side of the page. I knew I wanted the sentiment to pop off the page, but I didn't want it to cover the stamped design, so I punched a circle of white cardstock, adhered it at the bottom prior to stamping, then stamped the design right on top of the circle. After drying, I removed it and popped it off the page for dimension with a foam pop dot. I used Jenni's scalloped banner stamp to create the banner at the top of the page from Jenni's exclusive patterned paper (this one from the October 2009 kit) as well adding the text strip on the right from the Tangerine Dream paper collection. The stamped sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I hope you've enjoyed seeing Jenni's stamps on the blog this month and we've showed you how to get lots of mileage out of your stamps!"



Thanks for the inspiration Ranjini!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Ranjini, you definitely make the older product feel new and fresh again! Really like the detail of the damask repeated on the tag and elevated.

    ReplyDelete