Monday, May 21, 2012

Looking Ahead ... a Father's Day Ticket Book


It's never too early to start thinking of dad!  We have a real cute and easy ticket book to show you, created with our Digital Printed Ticket Kits at JessicaSprague.com .

Today's new kit, Printed Tickets Expressions, is on sale today!   So grab it now while it's 25% off!


The ticket book as shown here also uses two other Printed Ticket kits:  Printed Tickets Stars & Stats, and Printed Tickets Boy & Girl Icons.


Instructions:

1.  Upload the digital tickets you'd like to use into PSE or a Word Processing program. 

2.  Resize the tickets on your document and organize the tickets for printing.  My tickets were resized to 2.5 inches x 5 inches.

3.  Add type to the cover ticket and sentiment and words to any of the tickets.

4. Print the tickets and cut them out.  I had deco scissors from Fiskars that were perfect for cutting out the ticket edges.


5.  The tickets to the right in the photo above, are "favor tickets" that dad can redeem when he likes.  To create these, I stacked 4 of the Stars Printed Tickets as shown to create one group on my digital page.  The 4 tickets when stacked, are the same size as the album.   I added the words "this ticket good for:".   

Print out these tickets and use a perforating blade to perforate in between the tickets.  Dad can now tear a ticket off when he wants to redeem a favor!



6.  You can add photos, words, or embellishments to the tickets.





7.  Organize your tickets and punch holes in the edges, using a ticket you've punched as a guide.  Use binder rings to hold the book together.

I added a sweet piece of red and white polka dot ribbon to my album.  I know the polka dots aren't particularly masculine, but the ribbon just looked so cute next to the blue of the cover ticket.  And cute won over masculine!



Have a great day!  Don't forget to check out and download the latest issue of the Gazette!  It's PACKED!  Take a look at the post below!


Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. now this is a mini even I could do! i love the ticket format!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how CUTE! What a great idea, B!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Father's Day idea and that is something I am going to make in my craft room from http://roomstogrowusa.web12.hubspot.com/hobbyrooom/. Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I wish I could do Digital anything when I see these Gorgeous Projects....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this information if you want to read about how to get admission in insead then do please visit our blog.

    ReplyDelete