Friday, May 11, 2012

Sibs and Stamps

All this month, the JBS design team will be sharing projects created using some of our favorite stamps, including a few exclusive stamps, many of which are half off throughout May at JBS Mercantile.

I used the exclusive Silhouette stamp on a layout about my husband and his "kid" sister.
Instead of stamping with ink, I used paint.  The flat surface of the stamp allowed for the smooth application of a coat of Weather Vane paint.
I also added a few monograms to the layout, courtesy of my favorite letter stamps ever, the JBS clear alphabet stamps.

The striped title letters (which I traced from a sheet of die-cut "Stencil" paper) were created with the the "Composition" stamp:
I stamped the lined image over the stencil, and then pulled away the stencil to reveal the striped letter. I painted every other stripe with Speckled Egg paint.

Thanks for visiting!


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I love this layout Jill. I think I have to do a scraplift with a page of my 2 kids....So neat!!

    ReplyDelete