Monday, June 18, 2012

Guest Challenge from Celeste Smith

Have your heard the news?!  We're having an online crop this weekend with lots of challenges and prizes.  We'll be giving you a preview to the fun all week as we post challenges from our honored guests.  Our first challenge is from Celeste Smith who decided to play with some of our digital goodies.  Here's what Celeste had to say about her page . . .

"When Doris asked me if I wanted to guest this month, I immediately said yes and then begged for some digi-goodies to scrap with. I just love that Jenni is releasing all of these digital goodies and wanted to get my hands on some. The best part is that everything is completely resizable - which means I can change the size of the bingo cards and also shrink the scale on some of the larger scale papers."

Want to get an early start on our crop challenges?  Here is Celeste's guest challenge:
Design a page where all of your elements, papers, photos and journaling are on the top half of the page and the bottom half of the page is left completely empty.  Check out the challenge on our message board for more details.
Pin It!

1 comment: