Saturday, August 25, 2012

JBS Summer Games: Tennis Inspiration

Popping in with even more inspiration for your weekend and the tennis inspired challenge! Like Jill in the previous post, I took inspiration from the tennis court to arrange the photos on my layout. Instead of blocking my photos in the center, I chose to go with one larger horizontal, and two vertical photos to flank it.

 You can definitely get the feel of a great tennis volley from the spinning "wheels" on my layout, as well!


I can't even tell you how excited I was when I received September's kits! Fabulous, colorful and fun - packed with tons of stuff that I love! A little bit of chicken feed, cough syrup and speckled egg inks added to this month's exclusive mask may have made this a new fave.


Come play along this weekend! Post your entries on the JBS Summer Games thread to be eligible for medal contention!  Each entry must be created from a JBS Mercantile Kit(s) or include at least three different JBS products.  Entries close at midnight CST on September 2nd.  Winners will be randomly drawn and announced on September 3rd.


~ Leah

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. The way you use the mask is LOVELY! The bright colors look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete