Thursday, December 20, 2012

Re-purposing with JBS~

 

 
Hi everyone, Connie here with two new projects using some of Jenni's fabulous junk, I mean finds:):):)  I love to re-purpose unique items  and make a place for them in my home.  I started  with this~
 
 
It measures about a 8 1/2" X 11" so it worked great for a 12" X 12" scrapbooking layout.  I backed the photo page with an acrylic sheet, so to protect my photo and papers.  I used the boy meets girl line, such a sweet line, thought it would be perfect for this sweet boy!!!
 
 
Next up is this cool piece~
 
 
This piece measures about the same as the photo album page.  I decided to make mine into a wisdom board where I can post things I want them to grasp!!!
 
Here it is with the photos and quotes {attached with cloths pins} and here it is before I added their sweet little faces and my wishes for them! I also used this~
 
 
I made this my wall hanger.  I covered the spool part with paper, leaving the name of the product to show.  All of the JBS products I used will be in the JBS Mercantile soon { so hang in there}!!!!
I would love to hear your thoughts on these types of blog posts!!! by~C. Mercer
Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. those are awesome projects...i need to start thinking that way...re-purposing is so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever! Loving your projects very very much Connie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie, as always your repurposing projects are awesome! I so love to take trash and turn it into treasure. You are always so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style! Beautiful work, Connie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The American green card allows immigrants to become permanent residents of the United States.Anyone who wants to move to the United Stated can apply for the Green card USA.Undoubtedly, I-Immigrate is one of the best Immigration consultants in San Francisco.You can refer to the i-immigrate reviews for the quality of work they provide.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just like the way Connectwise can connect to other devices like I am present, I can easily troubleshoot problems without being physically present, which saves me a lot of work and helps improve by allowing me to work longer and with less traffic. Improved my work efficiency. time. Between customers.

    ReplyDelete