Sunday, January 6, 2013

Layers, Layers, and More Layers!

Hi, Tina here today with one of my favorite types of layouts to create!  Layers, Layers, and more Layers!  I love how little peeks of color and pattern look behind photos and embellishments. 


Supply List:

JBS
Coredinations - Black Magic Collection
 
To kick it up a notch, I added several JBS Digital cut files, “under, in between, and on top of” the layers of patterned paper.  I love how the colors and pattern ‘pop out’ from behind the die cut design.  It really adds such great visual interest and fantastic texture.


In addition to layering several designs and colors, I love to layer several types of embellishments on top of, and around the layers of paper.  Stickers, die-cuts, chipboard embellishments – anything goes!  My latest obsession is to adhere my photos and embellishments with foam tape.  I love the dimension it creates. 



Lastly, I typed my 'title' - 'Let sleeping dogs lie' on a sticker and adhered it to my page with more foam tape.  I just LOVE to use my vintage typewriter for journaling and title work.



So pull out those patterned papers and use those Digital cut files and create something fabulous!  Please share them on our Customer Gallery board!  We would love to see them.


Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. this is so completely awesome! love all the layering! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is an all-time favorite - I could look at it forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous Tina..love how you've layered the die-cuts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here at ABUZZ HEALTHCARE SERVICES, LLC, we offer comprehensive cpr certification frederick md to healthcare enthusiasts. We offer these courses to have these individuals well-equipped with the protocol and procedures to efficiently perform in their field of expertise. From cardiac and breathing emergency skills to learning how to attend to a wounded civilian, we have licensed and well-trained professionals ready to teach you the skills you want to attain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The American green card allows immigrants to become permanent residents of the United States.Anyone who wants to move to the United Stated can apply for the Green card USA.Undoubtedly, I-Immigrate is one of the best Immigration consultants in San Francisco.You can refer to the i-immigrate reviews for the quality of work they provide.

    ReplyDelete