Thursday, March 28, 2013

Stencils, gesso and paint Siiiiigh! :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

Today I would like to share with you some creative fun I have been having with some wonderful Jenni Bowlin Studio products and the awesome Dina Wakley 12 x 12 Messy Circles stencil.



For this layout I first created a patterned background using Dina's messy circles stencil and Modelling paste. Whilst the paste was still wet I over sprayed with some watered down 'Seed packet' paint and then sprayed this with some misted water. I then allowed it to dry before completing my layout.


As you can see from this close up I have used some of Jenni's wonderful new release product, the Kraft Feather tags :)


Well that be it from me for the mo :) I do hope you have been enjoying the amazing stencil and punch creativity by the Jenni Bowlin Studio Creative Teams!!!!!

Cheers and happy Scrapping,


Pin It!

2 comments: