Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Stamp Inspiration

The exclusive stamp in May's Papercrafting Kit has me inspired!


The stamp has vintage camera images and text about "film negatives".  This inspired me to go with the film negative theme and create a layout that would contain negative-type images in some way.


A plastic film negative holder is the structure behind the layout.  I created the photo strips in MacPages (a word processing program) and slipped them along with paper strips into the negative sleeves.  


The vintage tags, flowers, and sunburst are adhered to the top of the plastic sleeves.  This was such an easy and fun way to embellish a page.  This stamp is so versatile, I can think of many other ways to use it:  as pages in a mini album housed in a tin, stamped on clear acetate, as a photo album label ... the
ideas are endless!


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Wow...Beautiful LO! I love how you used that black and white triangle paper...now I really can't wait to get my kit!! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete