Tuesday, August 20, 2013

friendships




Good day to all of you, Elizabeth here to share with you some new JBS products & friends too!
Aren't friends in our lives amazing? I know that I love having GF's in my life to share life with and simply to just enjoy each other too! I can't imagine my life without my dear friends either!!
Recently, I went back to Spokane and spent the weekend with two of my dear friends. We had a blast!

I received a goody package from JBS and wanted to use everything in it! I incorporated all the new products that were sent to me, what fun!

supplies: JBS Mercantile exclusive clear stamp, JBS 6x6 stencil, JBS tags, JBS vintage label strip stickers, JBS speech bubbles-gold, JBS flashcards-fun times, JBS vintage style sew-on buttons.

Don't you just love clear stamp I used? I love that heart a lot and the sequins are something that's new to me, and I love those too!
e.



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Love love love this! That stencil is one of my favourites and I love the way you used it here. Awesome page, awesome design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this! That stencil is one of my favourites and I love the way you used it here. Awesome page, awesome design.

    ReplyDelete