Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My 2014 One Little Word

I have been thinking about this one little word thing for awhile.  What word would be one that I could focus on this year?  There were so many that I could choose...  discipline, love, intentional...  The list goes on.  To wrap it all up in one word...

hmmm...

Well, I chose one.

Care.

I thought about taking care, caring about, careful...  Care seemed to sum up everything I needed to do this year.  Care about my girls, my husband, my house, my commitments.  Care about my job, my creative side, my emotions.  Care about my community, my friends, and what I can do.  Care seemed intentional and disciplined and focused to me.  So that is what I am setting out to do in 2014.  Care.

To create one page about "care" seemed to big of a project, so I focused this on the caring for my girls part.


I used the January kits for this page.  The alphas  and flower and parts of the transparencies and the vellum pockets.  The "OLW" was punched out of some of the awesome Lisa Dickinson exclusive paper.  The background I created using Chewing Gum and Speckled Egg re-inkers.




So here I go.  Off to live this year.  Remembering to intentionally care each day.

What is your One Little Word?

~ Corrie
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment